CMS gives your organization complete control over your website.
You will have the ability to update content, add pictures, links, news and even change or add more categories to your navigation bar! You will never have to worry about web developers' fees again!
What is a Content Management System?
A Content Management System (CMS) supports the creation, management, distribution and publishing of corporate information.
It covers the complete life cycle of the pages on your site, from providing simple tools to create the content, through to publishing and finally to archiving.
It also provides the ability to manage the structural layout of the site, the appearance of the published pages and the navigation provided to the users.
Why use a Content Management System?
There is many reasons why you need a CMS for your website. Here are some of them:
- No technical skills needed - There's no need for you or your colleagues to learn any new software. You simply make the changes to your website online as and when you need to and then view the changes instantaneously.
- Update your website from anywhere - Update your website instantly from anywhere in the world on any PC! Make corrections and changes quickly and easily, add text, insert pictures or even place Word documents and PowerPoint presentations to your website as and when you wish at the click of a mouse. (access to the application via password and user name).
- Instant corrections - Making corrections, adding copy or files is fast and easy with our completely browser-based, online HTML WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get) Editing, if you or your users can use Microsoft Word, then you can use Online CMS!
- Access levels - Allow multiple users to work on your website by giving them different access levels and permissions.
- Link Management - Create links to internal pages and external websites quickly and easily. Its user interface also allows simple browse and click to create hyperlinks.
- Training - Is fast, easy and hassle-free!
- Code Mode – If you have the skills, switch to code mode at the click of a button and directly edit your html code from your browser!